Billy 1000 (1 Viewer)

B

billy1000

Deleted User
Hi all, this is my first post on here having come over from the wildcamping site. My name is Billy, I am 55 years old, used to be a full timer but due to ill health am now static although I still have my camper. I have 14-year old twins as well as my Alsation dog and prefer to wild camp rather than do the site stuff. Used to have an american tiffen but downsized it now to a 5-berth Talbot. Not got the stuff I had on my last one but still comfortable. Only know one other wildcamper on here and that is Sammclouis who introduced me to the site. Not a heavy poster but will be on here from time to time. Regards. Billy

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hello Billy and welcome. We are quite a friendly bunch I hope you enjoy the site!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

G

GeorgeTelford

Deleted User
Hi Billy

Real glad to see you again, was sorry to see you leave the other site.

George

PS You knew me as Hymidriver before

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Billy and a 1000 welcomes
Geo

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hi all, this is my first post on here having come over from the wildcamping site. My name is Billy, I am 55 years old, used to be a full timer but due to ill health am now static although I still have my camper. I have 14-year old twins as well as my Alsation dog and prefer to wild camp rather than do the site stuff. Used to have an american tiffen but downsized it now to a 5-berth Talbot. Not got the stuff I had on my last one but still comfortable. Only know one other wildcamper on here and that is Sammclouis who introduced me to the site. Not a heavy poster but will be on here from time to time. Regards. Billy

hiya billy mate................glad you made it to this great site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
Hello & Welcome Billy :Smile: We also enjoy wild camping, there's nothing better than saving a few quid:thumb: (tight or wot)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back