williamb

Free Member
Apr 28, 2008
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
right this is doing my head in i am trying to find out when you leave bilbao well actualy santurzi where the p&o ferry docks do you have to go on any toll roads to get to madrid hope someone knows it cracking me up.:ROFLMAO:

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
right this is doing my head in i am trying to find out when you leave bilbao well actualy santurzi where the p&o ferry docks do you have to go on any toll roads to get to madrid hope someone knows it cracking me up.:ROFLMAO:

The quick answer is no, not if you don't want to. It depends where you are going to after Madrid or is that your final destination ?
I would suggest though that you would find it easier to use toll roads for the first part of the journey.
Pete

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Buying an Road Atlas or Map of Spain might be a good idea .. :roflmto:

Michelin atlas shows toll roads .. :thumb:

or go to Michelin on line to plan a route, with or without tolls.

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 22, 2008
Funster No
get a TOMTOM sat nav [ or any other inferior type will probaly do ] and plan your route telling TOMTOM to stay off toll roads and Bobs your Dads Brother your there, easy peasy.:thumb::thumb:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
get a TOMTOM sat nav [ or any other inferior type will probaly do ] and plan your route telling TOMTOM to stay off toll roads and Bobs your Dads Brother your there, easy peasy.:thumb::thumb:

Does your TomTom try to send you down 6 feet wide lanes? My satnav does:Doh:, particularly on the Isle of Wight.

John

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Tom Tom may send you down narrow lanes and under low bridges, mine does even in Kent/Sussex. :Doh:

I am trying to argue myself into splashing out £300+ on a snooper truckmate.
This looks ideal, you just put in the height width and weight of your vehicle and it will plan the route to avoid any unsuitable road. You can even put in if you have a trailer (toad?) or are carrying hazardous cargos :whatthe:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Tom Tom may send you down narrow lanes and under low bridges, mine does even in Kent/Sussex. :Doh:

I am trying to argue myself into splashing out £300+ on a snooper truckmate.
This looks ideal, you just put in the height width and weight of your vehicle and it will plan the route to avoid any unsuitable road. You can even put in if you have a trailer (toad?) or are carrying hazardous cargos :whatthe:

Sounds ideal - towing a trailer and have 20 litres of wine and a wife as hazardous cargo :roflmto:- maybe I'd better make myself scarce for a while :Blush:

John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back