Bikers not wanted at Winterton, Norfolk (1 Viewer)

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
For me taking my helmet of is a pain in hot weather, your fingers get sweaty & when you pull your hands out your gloves the inner lining tries to come out with your fingers. then you have to faff & poke the inner back in the gloves, so if asked I go somewhere else.

If you don't take your gloves off how do you get into your pockets, how do you open your wallet to get the cash or card out?

Personally I don't have a problem in removing my helmet or my gloves, it's a brief rest from wearing them, I also have a good old stretch and if there is a loo nip in there.

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
If you don't take your gloves off how do you get into your pockets, how do you open your wallet to get the cash or card out?

Personally I don't have a problem in removing my helmet or my gloves, it's a brief rest from wearing them, I also have a good old stretch and if there is a loo nip in there.
Contact-less card in my phone in the givi tank bag (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
'loo' and 'nip in' in the same sentence? Hmm. Takes me ages to burrow down through all my layers of kit and zips. I do wonder though if a 'pull through' attached to the ol' todger might help.

Pieces of string are great for pulling the Ol' todger out but bloody useless at pushing it back in, and if you think your fingers get cold riding a bike, try a few miles with your old man flapping about in the wind....

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Pieces of string are great for pulling the Ol' todger out but bloody useless at pushing it back in, and if you think your fingers get cold riding a bike, try a few miles with your old man flapping about in the wind....
I don't know you, but I think you need some serious counselling.

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years

I tried but I kept riding over it :eek:

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
Bikers not wanted at Winterton, Norfolk

Simple solution: Don't go there on your bike :)

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Oh I know I shouldn't have but it was looking at me and I just had to have it, how many motorbikes do you need, well I wasn't getting into the how many handbags and shoes do you need discussion.
So it will just keep me smiling on sunny dry days.

honda cx500s.jpg

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
Oh I know I shouldn't have but it was looking at me and I just had to have it, how many motorbikes do you need, well I wasn't getting into the how many handbags and shoes do you need discussion.

View attachment 248574

The answer to shoes, handbags & motorbikes is n + 1 where n = the number you currently have

Anyway, plastic maggots don't count:)

Feb 16, 2017
Southampton
Funster No
MH
AT tracker 2002
Exp
On n off fer years

View attachment 248574
I thought despatch riders had killed them all off before they moved on to gt 550 kwaks.honda looks lovely, how much if you don't mind me asking

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
From Tesco:
we will uphold a persons right to wear a veil in public places.Please see our policy section on tesco.com/corporate responsibility.

So remove the helmet and attach a veil before you go and pay :)

I imagine a whole chapter of motorcyclists doing that and then going into pay for their fuel :)

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
I thought despatch riders had killed them all off before they moved on to gt 550 kwaks.honda looks lovely, how much if you don't mind me asking

£2.3k a bit of a bargain I thought considering it's only done 22k miles,had a new cam chain and tensioner, new gel battery, new genuine Honda exhaust system, a full service and 12mths mot.

Feb 16, 2017
Southampton
Funster No
MH
AT tracker 2002
Exp
On n off fer years
£2.3k a bit of a bargain I thought considering it's only done 22k miles,had a new cam chain and tensioner, new gel battery, new genuine Honda exhaust system, a full service and 12mths mot.
Super price, should get your money back at least if you decide to flog it in a few years time. Water pump was the only problem on mine. They don't make em like that anymore.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back