Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
Hi
A friend of mine has a Swift Sundance 630L 2010 the MH is fitted with a rear window he does not want to fit a bike rack over the window as some MH have fitted,he has seen a fiama rack fitted to one of the full width towbars on a bracket does anyone know were he can get one of these from,he has a towbar but does not want to fit the towball bracket type thanks

Phil J.

Free Member
Dec 21, 2014
Clay Cross, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 696
Exp
Hi,
I had one a few years ago from Towsure and it was inexpensive and did the job:

Broken Link Removed

Hope this helps.

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
I have bought this, a Thule Easybase 949 rack, it first onto your ball hitch and can carry up to 40 Kgs
found it to be very good, use a Fiamma storage bag with it.
Bonus is you can take it when going on the tunnel or ferry to keep the costs down for extra inches !!
I bought mine
$T2eC16Z,!ywFI5iEiMJOBSZphp66+Q~~60_12.jpg
off ebay for £149 delivered.the photo is for show, I have nothing to do with Carracks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi
A friend of mine has a Swift Sundance 630L 2010 the MH is fitted with a rear window he does not want to fit a bike rack over the window as some MH have fitted,he has seen a fiama rack fitted to one of the full width towbars on a bracket does anyone know were he can get one of these from,he has a towbar but does not want to fit the towball bracket type thanks
First thing he needs to do though it to see what payload and rear axle capacity he has left as these rear 'bump' bars are heavy bits of kit.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
If it is still in production these people should be able to supply it:
Broken Link Removed

But he will have much more choice if he fits a tow ball although this will probably mean adding a socket for the electrics, which has can be expensive on some vehicles although I don't think this applies to many MHs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back