LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Big thumbs up for BritStops :)

My ribs have healed enough so that now that I can drive, sooooooo tomorrow I set off on a BritStop tour to see how we get on and take my disabled friend Diane with me. I like to get the old girl out for the fresh air and exercise :)

First stop will be 205, followed by a visit to my old Army buddy in Huntingdon. Then up to 239, then 233 which I have stopped at before and can not prise highly enough (not as a BritStop as only became a member this year)
. Brilliant value for money. They even give you a complimentary pass to the leisure centre and pool-winner!!! :) I'll stay there a few nights as I can pop into Caister for more adventures :)

Then it'll be heading South again along the coast so will plan that one nearer the time :)

Plan is to end up at East Wittering for a day or two, before heading West to Cornwall for a week, via Dorchester and a visit to my brothers to get some washing done (good old sis-in-law :))

Back to camp near Reading, drop of Diane, then head back to Dorchester to pick up my niece and great niece, before heading back to Cornwall for another week. Finally ending up back at Dorchester to drop off the ladies on the 23 August :)

3 more BritStop nights and then it's Blandford for the brilliant Great Dorset Steam Fair, where I'll be joined by the bro and wifeypoo, before finally ending up back at camp on the 1st September when my head will probably fall off :)

33 straight motorhoming days and nights, bring it on :)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Sounds a great trip.

Enjoy yourselves(y)

OP
OP
PP Bear

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Thanks Funsters, I'll keep you all posted on the adventures and travels and what the BritStops are like :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: mta

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back