Big Thank you to John Jaws (1 Viewer)

Dec 8, 2022
bury st edmunds
Funster No
MH
Boxer Peugot 2001
Exp
I would like yo give a BIG SHOUT OUT FOR JOHN JAWS, who kindly met me today as a NEWBIE IN THETFORD, to introduce me to his own Service Engineer!

A Full Service WAS NEEDED ON my MH, Dollie, which I'd bought on the 29th December 2022.

I thought it had received one, sadly it hadn't, so JOHN took the time to get out of bed early today n ,meet me in Thetford n introduce me to Thomas his Engineer of years! wooowwww!!!!

What a STAR, I'd never met Jaws before, n only spoke thru this friendly forum about niggly worries I have about Dollie.

I was chocked up, that there are kind ppl out there, who want no rewards or Recognition!

Well JOHN YOU HAVE been PUBLICLY RECOGNISED TODAY. AS LIFES GOOD UNS!!!

ENORMOUS THANKS .CAROLINE

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I would like yo give a BIG SHOUT OUT FOR JOHN JAWS, who kindly met me today as a NEWBIE IN THETFORD, to introduce me to his own Service Engineer!

A Full Service WAS NEEDED ON my MH, Dollie, which I'd bought on the 29th December 2022.

I thought it had received one, sadly it hadn't, so JOHN took the time to get out of bed early today n ,meet me in Thetford n introduce me to Thomas his Engineer of years! wooowwww!!!!

What a STAR, I'd never met Jaws before, n only spoke thru this friendly forum about niggly worries I have about Dollie.

I was chocked up, that there are kind ppl out there, who want no rewards or Recognition!

Well JOHN YOU HAVE been PUBLICLY RECOGNISED TODAY. AS LIFES GOOD UNS!!!

ENORMOUS THANKS .CAROLINE
John is one of life's diamonds.(y)

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Has Dollie got a clean bill of health now? You were worried about something mechanical when you picked her up.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
He’s a good un for sure.👍

Ian