BIG HUGE thankyou to Linda at Stateside Tuning (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since Jan 2008
Hi everyone
Bore you with the story - broke! city water flange:Doh: - ok OH put hose on and reeled away from it (not a good idea) and hose twisted and fitting on RV said me is letting go. Local suppliers had to get from USA - week wait:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - went on big pitch guide and found Linda's link :thumb:- emailed her and after swapping pictures by email she had one - she is local ish to us so drove over and picked it up - magic - came back OH fitted it - yeh here we go no more water containers and buckets. NO NO NO :ROFLMAO: our hose fitting did not fit it. OK here we go again off to B&Q, garden centres, local suppliers, other RV owners on site - hey this is not rocket science just a hose fitting. :ROFLMAO:
Who else to ask but Linda:thumb: - she checked on another one she had and also had fittings for hose that fit.:thumb: Bingo plus this very kind lady has put one in the post FOC. Big cheer for Linda at Stateside Tuning.:thumb:::bigsmile:
My one question is - why did old fitting take UK hose fittings and new one does not. Weird. Has anyone else had this problem or are we missing something.
Fingers crossed for postman tomorrow and we can fill up with fresh water.

Me I had the answer just drink tinny's - no water needed!!!!!!!!

Have great weekend everyone::bigsmile:
Jaen

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
You mean to say that Linda didn't supply you with tinnies as well :Eeek: what have you done to upset her.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Linda's service is second to none, there are many on this forum who will confirm this.:thumb:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Thanks for the "plug" Jaen...we do aim to please :Smile:

Noddy is in the post as I type - fingers crossed that Postman Pat does his job and delivers promptly :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Good old fashioned service from Stateside a company that cares for it clients:winky:

Can only echo you words with all my dealings with Linda:thumb:

des

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
south staffs
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
5 years
hi linda

aiming to please is one thing - but the key is succeeding! you do.

des

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back