Big Country, Big Vans (1 Viewer)

Nov 13, 2013
Bideford, Devon
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessora 487
Exp
since 2011
A friend who is holidaying in Canada sent me this pic from Mount Robson, highest point in the Rockies. Itchy feet coming on!
IMG_2052.JPG

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
We are off to Vancouver this Sunday. Mt Robson is on the route. We only have a very modest Winnie Navion 25 on a Sprinter. Does have 2 slides. We have 3k km allowance for the trip. Roll on Sunday !

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
We are currently in Quesnel BC, heading to Prince George, then towards the Yellowhead highway, doing Jasper, Athabasca highway, Lake Louise and Banff, we have been to these places before, but many years ago, depending on time left, we will head down the Okanagan and the Kootenays area, just drifting around, as we are inclined to do, then back for a few days with my cousin again in Vancouver.
Happy trips people .

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
Am in a grey miserable Vancouver today....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 25, 2013
Funster No
Exp
Old wild camper in transit
Well when I was on the Alaska highway
We are off to Vancouver this Sunday. Mt Robson is on the route. We only have a very modest Winnie Navion 25 on a Sprinter. Does have 2 slides. We have 3k km allowance for the trip. Roll on Sunday !

Not enough kms, I did a trip edmonton to Yellowknife unlimited mileage , when I returned to hire company he asked me is this mileage reading correct CANADA IS NOT THAT BIG !!!! Visited the oil sands a disaster area and old stomping territory Medicine Hat ( army days ) saw a RV TOWING A CAR PLUS A MOTORBIKE ON REAR met good people on road shared truffles on bank of Yukon river . I just crashed in back of Toyota Land Cruiser , herds of caribou, a few artic foxes and of course moose and bears and mossie. My last long haul trip , now concentrating on Europe off to Scandinavia for 7 weeks

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Roll on Sunday !

For goodness sake Martin, get a grip man, you're like a big kid...........................

.........just like I was when I went out there. Great feeling, you'll love it, you can't take too many Piccies mind, and we could have virtual tour of the mountains.

Griff

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Saw 5 black bears today, 2 separate adults and a mother with 2 cubs, gave Prince George a miss, not our sort of place, now staying in a cabin in Mcbride on the Y/H highway, about 2 hours from Jasper, rain showers today, much cooler, which is a relief to me, haven't slept under a sheet since we've been here.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back