LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Sorry Jim to post this here, but cannot find classifieds on new site yet DOH so useless at comps, so here goes
Have decided to sell my box trailer that I bought for my RV but never used it in anger, it is a tandem spread axle and is a 3.5t max, unladen weight is I guess about 1.25t but never weighed it. it has a very rare internal measurement's of 16' long x 7' high x 7' wide, and has a 5ft heavy duty tow hitch, measuremnts of roller shutter are 58" wide and 68" high, also fitted false floor that can easly be removed, also 4' partion inside trailer that was part kitchen, but again can easly be removed. There is a side door on N/S at front that leads into the 4' partion and into the rest of the trailer, also has rear roller shutter door. side door is alarmed. also front of trailer has massive wind deflector and fitted 2 doors that lead into right thru storage compartment. I have had this trailer for about 3 years now and have never used it from the day I picked it up, just used it for dry storage and has been under cover storage all the time. Tyres are good all round but may need new tyres as don't know how old they are so price reflects this, also may obviously need a good service, but body is in good condition as the day a got it, as was going to use it for wild camping and to carry 2 pallets of water (2000ltrs) side by side (6'8") and a quad bike + all the other stuff needed for only the Serious long term wild camper, and ideal to be towed behind any RV as even with a RV that is 38' long with trailer 21' long total about 59' well inside legal length limit. Pic shows trailer hooked up to eurobox that is 24' long so helps you see the size of it Trailer stored at Rutland water. Can be used for many sorts of activities. Any more info please phone me on 07788133340 or email warouk@Hotmail.co.uk
Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

frank550

Free Member
May 29, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
[QUOTE=" Can be used for many sorts of activities.
Regards Garry Flatpackchicken[/QUOTE]

The mind boggles Garry!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back