Beware this could become addictive but it will help with your Italian. (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Some months ago, I came across this site while following some live web cams around Rome’s tourist hot spots.
Since then I have very slowly become a regular viewer.

This is a fly on the wall view of “normal everyday people” :unsure: in Italy. Watching it gives me a sense of wellbeing makes me life feel somewhat normal.
Resist signing up just view. For starters take a look at CasaMonika I promise you it will make your life feel very normal. But beware it can at times be just a tad titillate but nothing too outrageous. Spiedlife......take a look and let me know what you think.:whistle::giggle:

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Is it some sort of competition to see who has the most untidy house. Makes me want to go round each house with a load of bin bags

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Is it some sort of competition to see who has the most untidy house. Makes me want to go round each house with a load of bin bags
Love it, it just makes you feel so good about your own house keeping. Wait until they start getting the bedding out of the cupboard. :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Some months ago, I came across this site while following some live web cams around Rome’s tourist hot spots.
Since then I have very slowly become a regular viewer.

This is a fly on the wall view of “normal everyday people” :unsure: in Italy. Watching it gives me a sense of wellbeing makes me life feel somewhat normal.
Resist signing up just view. For starters take a look at CasaMonika I promise you it will make your life feel very normal. But beware it can at times be just a tad titillate but nothing too outrageous. Spiedlife......take a look and let me know what you think.:whistle::giggle:
Reminds me of Big Brother when it 1st started, was only available online.

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Reminds me of Big Brother when it 1st started, was only available online.
I didn't know Big Brother started like this, I was never a fan when it was on TV possibly because it was too heavily directed. This is still proper people doing normal things.

Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
One things for sure, I'd never have the patience to become a voyeur! :rolleyes:

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
One things for sure, I'd never have the patience to become a voyeur! :rolleyes:
I'm glad to say there is not much voyeurism, some titillation but any sexual content is soon stamped on so it may be a long wait. :giggle:

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Nothing's happening 😴

If you get a minute later take a look at Casa Scintilla, she lives with and looks after her elderly father and has over 2.5 million views. I think she is great, I guess she must work during the day but catch up with her later.

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
They only do it for the money and 15 mins of fame. Never ever watched it only 5 mins when it first started. They are all fakes. That and big brother hate them all

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
They only do it for the money and 15 mins of fame. Never ever watched it only 5 mins when it first started. They are all fakes. That and big brother hate them all
With some of the participants having over three million views Vipar some must like it.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back