LIFE MEMBER
May 2, 2018
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2010
As others on here i used Popit mobile phone on a rolling 1 month contract. I checked with them that if i wanted to not continue the following month all i had to do was remove my card details from the website. I bought a SIM and a months contract and removed my card details. The following month a payment was taken that i didn't authorise or want. I checked their website and my card details were not stored. I contacted them who said they would issue a refund on 7.2.23. Still nothing and now do not reply to emails and number listed has the mail box full. I am currently doing a charge back through my bank. I would advise been careful about this company.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
This happened to me but when I called them regarding it they immediately refunded my money followed up by an email apology.

OP
OP
Gazz Kaz+Spag

Gazz Kaz+Spag

LIFE MEMBER
May 2, 2018
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2010
I spoke to them and was told if you remove your card details you wont be charged. They also said £1 charge to skip a month. What i found worrying is the fact that i had removed my card details from their website 3weeks before i was due to renew and yet they still used my card for the next month. I did get an apology and i was told i would be refunded 3 weeks ago

Oct 31, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Carthago T149
Exp
Since 2016
I had the same, I did an online chat, they confirmed they will cancel and refund, charge back if they dont.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back