LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
Thanks so far for the input guys (y) To be honest I want to be confident of selling at a fair price rather than optimistically hanging on for the 'best' price.

We have simply changed our plans and needs and a van no longer forms part of them. I know it sounds a bit 'soft' but we would really like the van to go to new owners who will appreciate it and love it the way we do (oh cringe :blusher:)

Once we have given Wolfy (sorry, it is a 'he' and he does have a name) a really good clean and polish I will put together an advert.

:)

I think you're pricing it about right, there is a 2013 advertised by a dealer at £31,995 and he has to provide a warranty.
I expect if some one went cash in hand it would go for around £30,000.
If I were looking at going back to a PVC, I would definitely be interested in yours.

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Well chaps (and of course ladies;)) .......... I've done it

Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
... there's no way he's gonna get that for it ... I got a 2015 one for roughly the same price.

I also don't know where he dreamt up that it had cost over £60,000 either! As he bought it at 6 months old I think he was either told a porky by the previous 'friend', or is just picking a figure out of the air! I hate it when people try to deceive others like this.
I spoke to him, he offered it to me at £36K but I dont know what he got in the end

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
I like the one with the poptop, I have been considering downsizing but wanted to still be able to take the kids. But look at the price!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back