Best type M/h to be looking to purchase (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
C
After all the great advise given to us.on how easy it is to travel to Europe in m/h.
we can't wait.so any advise on sort of M/h we should be looking at.We are new so any advise would be good.
we live in Devon so will do trips in uk.But mainly over to Europe when ok with covid.we know we want a 4 birth.4 belts.Ac in lounge that is power by electric hook up when on a site if that's possible.we would like an awning.will be looking in September time to purchase.I have a c1 I'm my license michelle my wife doesn't.we have two german shepherd dogs which we hope to take with us.40 k budget.not sure how big we need.Also need to consider parking spaces abroad if go to big.also need to consider pay load
thanks in advance for advise Tim and Michelle

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Its going to be used, how old do you want to go? basically within the same budget the older you go the better and more expensive the van was when it was new, how big do you want or are you prepared to go? lots of options but its a very personal thing, how are you going to get around when you are parked up? will you want a garage?

Upvote 0
Mar 14, 2021
Scotland, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Going through this at the moment myself šŸ˜€ Thought process for us, like yourself, was number of berths, layout (fixed bed/big dining area/big kitchen/big bathroom), garage for bikes, budget.

Basically I lost the berths argument, and won the garage one, so looking for six berth with decent garage and Ā£50k budget. This led to German/French vehicles of 7m length. Limited stock currently has meant we now have a deposit down on a new Pilote which is only Ā£4k more than the 2018 used ones we started looking at! Will worry about where to park it once bought it but have driven LWB Vito for years, works van, so used to parking in cities.šŸ˜€

For yourselves I would start with how much room the dogs need and do you want fixed rear bed with biggest lounge you can get for the dogs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back