Free Member
Apr 25, 2017
Clevedon, N Somerset
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 510
Exp
4 years
Why not just a smart TV, with Netflix and iPlayer, and rely upon Internet for entertainment?
Love to install satellite but looks very expensive.
S

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Watching tv through the internet is very data hungry

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
That’s similar to what we do
Download programs onto an IPhone before we come away then watch whenever suits us

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
We use an Amazon Fire Stick and stream via a MiFi and the new Vodafone 100Gb deal. Tried out for the first time last weekend in the New Forest and not only very good in an area renown for poor reception, but really impressed with quality. We used ~ 1 - 2 Gb per film, but also one of the other films used ~ 4 Gb. You can adjust quality to reduce data usage. We intend to use it infrequently, that 100Gb should easily last a month. I was duty over this weekend, so downloaded season 1 and 2 of Lost to the Fire Tablet and will try this out with the Fire Stick and then do what @Robert Clark and many more do and download to watch later.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
I have the Vision Plus 18" with SatFi RV satellite system. Great set up, but Satellit becomming a white elephant dumped on the roof. Would never get one again as we thought we were futureproofing the MH for our Grandkids etc, but now believe Streaming is the way forward.

Jaymo5

Free Member
Mar 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
I'm a bewbie
What is the view regarding buying a 5 year old motorhome or a 1 year old , both roughly the same price reflecting their quality I assume .

OP
OP
Quick Quick

Quick Quick

Free Member
Apr 25, 2017
Clevedon, N Somerset
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 510
Exp
4 years
Ideally, want to downstream movies and programs to Amazon Firestick from my smart TV, take it with me on camping trips and play it through a normal TV. Possible. TV allows 12v
Pleased to know something is working in Spain.
Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back