LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Its that time of year again to trundle across to the Black Sea. We will be leaving on Tuesday to visit my semi tame professor in Munich for a couple of days, then a mad dash down to Sveti Vlas Bulgaria to get the apartment opened up ready for my daughter and grandson who will be flying out to Sofia on the 28th. Best check the oil and water in the van as I wont have much time to check it on route. My daughter and son in law will be staying for there two week holiday and the grandson will be staying for the duration of his summer holidays. At some point we have to go and check out the prospective in laws in Istanbul, just to see if they match up to expectations as you never can tell today. Lots of tambourine bashing but with luck I should sneak an Efes control in whilst on the Bosphorous. Will be great to get away from these building operations for a while but the next project is awaiting my return in October.

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Have a great trip,keep your eye out for my old Frankia whilst in Bulgaria ,safe travels

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back