Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Can we recommend http://pandbtyres.co.uk/ in Oswestry Shropshire if you are near the area.
We've had the van's tyres done last year and this week the Jeep needed new tyres ready for our winter forays from the mountain.
Brian gives great service and prices if you are a Funster. He was so busy we had to call after 3.30pm always a good sign if they are seriously busy.
If you come off the A5 from the South turn left at the Oswestry roundabout onto the A483 to Welshpool and then 1st right into the industrial estate for half a mile then left and it's straight ahead.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
I have to agree with you Lucille. We called in on our way home from the Bring & Buy meet.
4 x Continental Camper tyres supplied, fitted and balanced at a competetive price by pandbtyres.
Brian is a smashing bloke, he even sent me an e-mail a couple of days later reminding me
to get my nuts re-torqued. Great service all round.
Brisey.

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I have to agree with you Lucille. We called in on our way home from the Bring & Buy meet.
4 x Continental Camper tyres supplied, fitted and balanced at a competetive price by pandbtyres.
Brian is a smashing bloke, he even sent me an e-mail a couple of days later reminding me
to get my nuts re-torqued. Great service all round.
Brisey.
That sounds painfull, just a little shuffle works for me

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back