LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
TBH i'd rather stay at Sanguli in Salou if you wanted a beach holiday, admitted its about 100mtrs but the beach is lovely, in Salou itself which we like and a 15min bike ride along the beach front to Cambrils

I think for a family campsite or couples Sanguli ranks as probably the best in Europe or certainly one of the best, its amazing

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
TBH i'd rather stay at Sanguli in Salou if you wanted a beach holiday, admitted its about 100mtrs but the beach is lovely, in Salou itself which we like and a 15min bike ride along the beach front to Cambrils

I think for a family campsite or couples Sanguli ranks as probably the best in Europe or certainly one of the best, its amazing
Very quiet in winter though..BUSBY,,

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Very quiet in winter though..BUSBY,,
very true i didn't think about that, tbh Sanguli closes for the winter months, i think its usually end of Oct possibly 1st week November and then re-opens 1st friday in April

Cambrils, as its a smaller residential town remain open for the winter months as i understand, its nice their tbh although we've only cycled there on different days from Salou but enjoyed it just the same.

Al

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
very true i didn't think about that, tbh Sanguli closes for the winter months, i think its usually end of Oct possibly 1st week November and then re-opens 1st friday in April

Cambrils, as its a smaller residential town remain open for the winter months as i understand, its nice their tbh although we've only cycled there on different days from Salou but enjoyed it just the same.

Al
Prefer Cambrills,,,Best cycling is on the cycle track along the main road that runs about half a mile inland parallel to the coast from Salou to Cambrills,,,Its much quieter.Little bit to far north for winter months..Think our favourites for winter are either Benicasim or Isla Plana..Any where in south western Europe though will be sunnier and warmer than uk in winter. BUSBY.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Prefer Cambrills,,,Best cycling is on the cycle track along the main road that runs about half a mile inland parallel to the coast from Salou to Cambrills,,,Its much quieter.Little bit to far north for winter months..Think our favourites for winter are either Benicasim or Isla Plana..Any where in south western Europe though will be sunnier and warmer than uk in winter. BUSBY.
we were at Benicassim last winter when you were but never got chance to meet up, shame really

may i ask where you stay in Isla Plana and is their anything to do within walking distance, similar to Bonterra to Town centre or less

sorry for taking the thread away from Benidorm btw

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
we were at Benicassim last winter when you were but never got chance to meet up, shame really

may i ask where you stay in Isla Plana and is their anything to do within walking distance, similar to Bonterra to Town centre or less

so for taking the thread away from Benidorm btw
Los Madrilles,,,Mile walk into the village with good supermarket and few other shops,,few restaurants and a couple of bars..Three mile walk along the coast the other way to L"Azorha,,few bars and restaurants again...Bar on site is poor..Six mile cycle into Puerto du Mazarron,,Liveley resort with bars shops restaurants,,,Great heated indoor and outdoor pools on site..No dogs.BUSBY.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back