Best Gadgets (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2019
Billingham UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650C
Exp
So I'm sat bored browsing the internet looking for something I can buy for my motorhome, some sort of new gadget to show off.

What extra gadgets have you guys bought ready for your next trip.

Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
So I'm sat bored browsing the internet looking for something I can buy for my motorhome, some sort of new gadget to show off.

What extra gadgets have you guys bought ready for your next trip.
The Truma gas level linked to the phone app. Only because I have just put mine up for sale on this site as bought in haste and is the wrong one!

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
I have bought an adapter for filling my water tank from fellow funster PaulandChrissy - great fit when using a container to top up. So pleased with it I’ve ordered a dashboard cup holder adapter and a bracket for holding the lpg connectors from Paul also. Brilliant these 3D printers - too old to get my head round this sort of technology!!😂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
My wife has a plastic single tea bag holder in the shape of a flattened floral tea pot. Biggest waste of £1.25 in the history of mankind. Is only used to prop up the draining board so the water drains into the sink.

Oct 31, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Carthago T149
Exp
Since 2016
Not a gadget, but somethig I havnt bought for months and months, Diesel !

Wikky

Free Member
Aug 6, 2020
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Since 2003
No gadgets but got 2 full propane tanks and checked heating and hot water works. Freezer is stocked with meals.
Need to add more beer and wine. I suppose they are my gadgets.

Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
Best Gadget i have is my "Brennan" CD Juke box, my whole music collection in one small unit, saves taking all the cd's. closely followed by my Kindle full of books.
Would rather be out exploring than messing with gadgets,
Joe

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I bought a Kasa wifi camera so I can spy on the dog in the Hymer whilst I'm elsewhere.
All Ive seen so far is him asleep in various positions but it occupied me for half an hour fitting it.

Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
I bought a Kasa wifi camera so I can spy on the dog in the Hymer whilst I'm elsewhere.
All Ive seen so far is him asleep in various positions but it occupied me for half an hour fitting it.
lol, I have the same :giggle:

some sort of new gadget to show off.

I think the best show off gadget we have is our electric awning. To make it worse, it's added to the automation, so works from my phone.

Best used when that "best of campsite voyeurism" event happens - someone who can't get their awning up :cool:

It is fun childish to flick the app.

(I'll admit that I usually offer to help. Unless family, in which case I get another beer and occasionally ask their opinion on whether the awning is better at this distance or I should retract a little. While doing it :LOL: )

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back