Best French loop from Dieppe Nov 21 (1 Viewer)

Kazbar

Free Member
Jun 21, 2019
Funster No
MH
Moncayo Silver 360
Exp
May 19
Hi all I would appreciate some advice on a planned visit to France this November.

We travel out to Dieppe on November 18th for 8 days. On Monday 22nd we have to be near Narbonne.

I'm looking at planning a slow tour along the west of France to take in Honfleur, Mont Saint-Michel, La Tranche-sur-mer, Toulouse then Narbonne. After this I'm at a blank apart from wanting to stop at Chateau Chambord on way back.

Any advice on a better loop, or routes to avoid would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
I can recommend a stop at puy du fou, check it out on YouTube to see what you think, I particularly enjoyed the birds, they have an aire there as well, also there are some very good seafood restaurants on the Ile de re, sit by one of the harbours and enjoy some oysters and the local island wine :tounge:

Dec 5, 2017
York, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
Almost approaching average
Chris is right. Puy du Fou is awesome. You’ll need 2 days but check it’s still open then. The evening show (extra ticket) is even more awesome, nay unbelievable. Ile de Re another great shout but again in November would need to check what’s open for stopovers.
Oh and Chateau Chambord is pretty impressive too. As is Vilandry, but better in summer possibly

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back