BEST Dongle ? wifi sims ?????????? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Thanks all NOW I am totally confused (does not take a lot)With mifi does that go via my phone? If so I do not want that-I was under the impression I could simply buy a unlocked dongle and buy a data sim ,plug in and away I (hopefully) go :thumb: I also like the idea of the TMobile everlasting data sim ?-- what is the signal like ? I only ask because we are on 02 and around the moors at Whitby we cannot get a signal,it is even shit around home now for some reason (used to be good)
Can anyone be really helpful and post a couple of ebay links/numbers for a sim and dongle combination that they know works please ?Don't just want to get what I think may work only to find it does not :winky:
thanks again terry:thumb:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Just had mifi explained in simple terms :thumb: It is basically a wifi router (self powered) that my Tablet will find as it does my home one :thumb:
Found http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290728527575?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 what are your opinions please ? I can then simply stick a new data card in when it runs out ?
terry

The one youve looked at doesnt appear to include a data card (Data SIM) by the look of it, but an excellent piece of kit. just stick a £12 SIM in as listed in my previous post and you will be working pretty much out of the box

As said, you can check if 3 is going to work at any given address by checking the postcode on their website before buying
http://www.three.co.uk/Support/Coverage

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Thanks for the call Brian you confirmed what my mate had told me :winky:::bigsmile: and now I understand a lot more :thumb:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back