Best cleaner and polish/wax for Motorhome? (3 Viewers)

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
I use these from starbrite very good stuff. Use the cleaner wax first then the polish you don’t need wax after that although I have some.
Then just wash it with the boat wash.

View attachment 480284View attachment 480286View attachment 480293View attachment 480296
CazPaul as you know from another thread,I used Starbrite and found it to be excellen,thanks again.
Just bringing it to attention on here again for the benefit of recent posters.

Its not cheap but it does what it says on the tin.....and does it very well in my experience.
I have no connection with the firm.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
CazPaul as you know from another thread,I used Starbrite and found it to be excellen,thanks again.
Just bringing it to attention on here again for the benefit of recent posters.

Its not cheap but it does what it says on the tin.....and does it very well in my experience.
I have no connection with the firm.
Yes I find it excellent no probs. I use the Starbrite boat wash with wax for washing the van as well.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
You must have bought that Hymer from Becks just after I bought mine. (y) That number was on the list they sent me to choose my registration number from.
Greg gave me the list and as nothing stood out it was a bit of pin the tail on the donkey. The mistake I made was to let them register it in mid Feb rather than wait another couple of weeks and get a 16 plate, not too bothered though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

roadtrip

Free Member
Jun 5, 2021
Funster No
MH
Swift motorhome
I have done a lot of detailing vids on you tube. I have yet to put one on because I forgot to turn sound on which includes stone chips and polishing acryllic windows.
I cover all aspects of cleaning, mainly mequiars products.

Check out rockabillyroadtrippers on you tube for vlogs

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back