Bessacarr E756 waste water on a y plate (1 Viewer)

cfb

Free Member
Sep 21, 2017
ramsgate
Funster No
MH
bessacarr 765
Exp
Hi I have just joined the site my names Chris
Just wanted to say hello to all and ask a very basic question....

just bought this MH....so the wife and I decided to give it a try and find out how everything works and if it works as it should....I know its a few years old but it looks in fairly could condition inside and out,got loads of history with it,but you never know until you try...we have found some things not working correctly so off to the man who knows,,, just have to find someone tho!!!

How do I empty the waste water tank on this model,i presumed it would have a drainage tap somewhere...but all I see underneath is the tank with a black cap and a larger red cap...I have looked in the book and it shows a drainage pipe and tap but I cannot find that?...

At the moment the 4 ring gas cooker is not up to scratch...grill,oven ok but the gas burners 3 out of 4 not working properly have gas but will not light,probally needs a good clean..but other than that at the moment all seems fine....

Have been reading the forums a lot of advice out there well all our best and I will look forward to reading and using the site....

many thanks
chris

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
We had E745, loved it, the waste tap was inside at the bottom of the wardrobe in the shower room/toilet, could look there.

Upvote 0

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
IMG_0855.GIF
Cannot help with your waste water query but I'm sure someone will be along soon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

kelpie

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E745
Exp
3 years
Hi Chris,
I agree with Enword, the release is in the wardrobe area behind the sliding panel. I have the E745 and that's where it is. I'm going to look into fitting an external release as it can be very slightly awkward with it in the wardrobe.
Enjoy the van.
John

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back