Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
N IRELAND
Funster No
MH
C/CLASS
Exp
10 YEARS
hi to all ,ordered a new bessy e560and is not here yet. due next week i hope,we are off to spain/portugal on 3/2/08 not much time to get aquinted with it,any oweners of same out there can help with basics. blackie:thumb:

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
New 560

Hello blackie

If you let me know your name and your dealer I can look into it to make sure the factory is not holding up the delivery.

Our telephone number is 01482 875740, please tell the customer care team why you are ringing and that I have advised it and we will look into it.

Regards
Kath:

Bessie560

Free Member
Sep 28, 2007
Funster No
e560

Had ours since July and love it!!!!!!!!!
Did France and Italy in the Summer! Wonderful!
What do you want to know?
Barry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

iain4702

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
East Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Can someone out there tell me why my warning buzzers for both water and battery levels are not working despite them being activated.
iain

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Hi Iain,

I tried mine knowing that my water and waste tanks are both empty and the water level didn't alarm though it is switched on. There may be a time delay of seconds or even minutes on the alarm. When I worked deep sea all the level alarms had delays on them otherwise every time the ship rolled we'd be blinded by loads of alarms.

Further research in the handbook may be required.

Rgds
Bill

iain4702

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
East Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
buzzer alarms E560

Hi Iain,

I tried mine knowing that my water and waste tanks are both empty and the water level didn't alarm though it is switched on. There may be a time delay of seconds or even minutes on the alarm. When I worked deep sea all the level alarms had delays on them otherwise every time the ship rolled we'd be blinded by loads of alarms.

Further research in the handbook may be required.

Rgds
Bill

Thanks Bill I have once again unenabled the enabled on the control panel but am not hopeful as I have previously done this. I am now wondering if these have not been wired up!!!
Regards Iain

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
The sensor must be wired for the level to show at all, as well as empty, it must be in the control panel, perhaps the alarm function, though enabled by the user may not be enabled within the control firmware.

iain4702

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
East Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
E560 Control panel

Thanks again for your interest Bill.Still not working(buzzers) and have now arranged to take it back to retailers as I feel it is a bad panel.
Regards Iain

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back