Free Member
Feb 19, 2012
suffolk
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr e560
Exp
Hello all,

I am a newbie here, I have recently brought a 2009 Bessacarr e560 with my parents and brother we only picked it up on Saturday after months of searching for the right one. We brought the e560 as my parents wanted the fixed bed and me and my brother can only drive up to 3.5 ton on our licences.
We have found somewhere to store it but its extremely dusty so we now want to buy a cover for it and I was after some advice on what one to get? The storage is undercover but it may be stored outside sometimes so we would like to get a all weather cover.
Any advice will be welcome :thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Welcome to the forum Ashley. Can't offer much advice as we leave ours to the elements, but welcome any how.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

bmb1uk

Free Member
Jan 1, 2010
LEICS
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hello all,

I am a newbie here, I have recently brought a 2009 Bessacarr e560 with my parents and brother we only picked it up on Saturday after months of searching for the right one. We brought the e560 as my parents wanted the fixed bed and me and my brother can only drive up to 3.5 ton on our licences.
We have found somewhere to store it but its extremely dusty so we now want to buy a cover for it and I was after some advice on what one to get? The storage is undercover but it may be stored outside sometimes so we would like to get a all weather cover.
Any advice will be welcome :thumb:
Sorry Ashley, thought we might do a deal , i have a brand new protec motorhome cover ,that i will never use, but unfortunatly its to small for your mh :Sad: regards BAZ.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back