Bessacarr E435 Internal spotlights (1 Viewer)

Roger Davies

Free Member
Jan 20, 2018
Ivybridge, Devon
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E435
Exp
Anyone know how power is supplied to the spot under the TV cabinet ? Wiring layout etc. Can see easy fixes but any basic suggestion welcome !

OP
OP
R

Roger Davies

Free Member
Jan 20, 2018
Ivybridge, Devon
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E435
Exp
Appeal again for assistance with wiring to internal spotlight on Bessacarr E345. I do not think the light is at fault but tricky to get to wiring. My simplest solution might be to run a lead to the light from the 12 volt socket in TV cupboard.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Appeal again for assistance with wiring to internal spotlight on Bessacarr E345. I do not think the light is at fault but tricky to get to wiring. My simplest solution might be to run a lead to the light from the 12 volt socket in TV cupboard.
Do not be so sure about the light not being at fault. Have you tested for a current when the switched on? I have had to replace 4 LED lights so far in my 3 year old Hymer. I asked the dealer (who is very good) if this is normal and he said it was for all manufacturers. They seem to use industry standard ones that are poor quality.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Do not be so sure about the light not being at fault. Have you tested for a current when the switched on? I have had to replace 4 LED lights so far in my 3 year old Hymer. I asked the dealer (who is very good) if this is normal and he said it was for all manufacturers. They seem to use industry standard ones that are poor quality.

3 out of the 4 reading lights in our less than a year old HYMER pig have failed (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back