Bessacarr E425 and Swift Warranty our 2nd response (2 Viewers)

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Peter, this is not the place to discuss this further, but you MUST know what I am talking about, if not I would be VERY concerned. If I were you I would get a grip of it before things get out of control, at least get the website updated with everything that is shown in stock and not in stock noted as 'not in stock'.

From a torn customer who feels deeply for the individual concerned, but on the other hand very annoyed at the companies failure to support that individual and take control of their duties, leaving me without my ordered and paid for items, and with absolutely no clue as to when they will appear! I can't be the only one!

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Well you started it so lets finish it with your name and then I can tell you when you will get your items or issue a refund, I would hate to be in your debt.

So name please

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Please can you keep me informed of your progress as I have a Autocruise Starspirit on a peogeot boxer 2008 model bought new which has been a nightmare from the start lots of habitation problems also broke down 5 times electrical problems. Not a lot of help from Swift who now own autocruise also not a lot of help from the dealer. Sometimes the only way to get anything done is to put it on here and other motorhome forums to get anything done.

Hi,

In fairness to Swift, they only bought the name, if the van was not converted by them it is not their problem as such.

If it is a Swift conversion and you are near or can get to us, you are welcome to call Glenn, our Service Manager and discuss any problems you still have.

If the mechanical (cab) has broken down it is up to Peugot to sort it.

At the end of the day however your supplying dealer is responsible under the Sale of Goods Act.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Peter, sorry for not replying yeterday but I got turned off, I have since spoken with Jim, gave him some cash and he has turned me on, so back in action.

Re the items I purchased, don't worry as none are urgent, I just wanted to ensure that you could put things right to protect your reputation as I can't be the only one to pay and recieve out of stock e-mails and some people may be less tolerent and as understanding as me.

Re the cash I have paid I am happy for you to make use of it until my goods arrive, and hope that this goodwill leads to a decent discount on my new motorhome. See you or one of your minions Sunday ::bigsmile:

Regards,

Susie

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Swift - Susie and by the way welcome :thumb:After your other posts are you now angling for a discount :ROFLMAO::thumb:I am sure Peter will make his way to greet you personally on Sunday, IF you take your pole and both you and hubby ( one for ladies and one for gents ) do a dance for him and his staff :ROFLMAO::winky: ( intro vid )Who knows if you tell us the time of dance you may get a large Funster crowd :ROFLMAO:As to a discount :Eeek: don't hold your breath too long :cry::ROFLMAO:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back