Bessacarr 3d chrome lettering above cab (1 Viewer)

Brian Bubble

Free Member
Aug 10, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E460
Anyone know where I can buy chrome lettering for BESSACARR ? Lost a couple of mine off my 2007 E460. Any help welcome thanks.

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
You will probably struggle to get an exact match and if you can find an original it’s likely to come as one and be expensive, lots of chrome lettering available on eBay and Amazon cheap enough.

Ours must have had the same problem and has been totally removed by the previous owner, I’ve considered getting chrome vinyl put on at a local sign writers but never bothered.

OP
OP
Brian Bubble

Brian Bubble

Free Member
Aug 10, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E460
Thanks M-J. Yes I saw chrome lettering on Amazon but font not the same. Maybe I'll just remove all mine all as well.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
I’ve seen loads with bits missing, spoke to a chap in Kessingland a month or so ago and he had knocked a couple off when he washed it.

Aug 2, 2017
South Kent Coast.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004
We lost one of the Bessacarr letters from the roof above the cab back in 2019 (our motorhome was a 2017 model) and claimed under warranty back then and it was quickly fixed by the dealer. Personally due to the value of your motorhome I would check to see if Swift can supply the genuine lettering as a spare part for your year before trying third parties.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back