Free Member
Sep 7, 2017
Bursledon
Funster No
MH
Bentley Indigo
Exp
Since April 2016
Hi I am new to motor homing and we bought our first MH at the Romsey show in April last year. We took it for a test run to Scotland and despite the rain had a great time and the MH was brilliant once I got used to it.
In September we set off to France to find some sun and got down to Coulier and then through to Spain. Had a bit of a Forest Gump moment and got down to Gibralter and then having never been to Portugal decided to give that a go. What a beautiful country. Well it got to the beginning of November and we thought we had better start making tracks for home but couldn't get a ferry back from Spain until the end of November. It was a great trip and I would never go back to a caravan.
The company that manufactured our MH went out of business and I have not got a Hand book. Anyone know where I can get one from.
I eventually found the electrical consumer unit under the driver seat (Very difficult to access)
I cannot find the drain for the freshwater tank. If there is one
Its a 2 berth unit and I am unsure of the permissible axle weights.
Any help would be much appreciated as Croatia and Slovenia here we come!!!

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Hi, the max axle weights will be on the weight plate under the bonnet. First (in simple terms) is max overall weight, second is front axle, second is rear axle and finally the gross train weight

OP
OP
JollyJack Hawkins

JollyJack Hawkins

Free Member
Sep 7, 2017
Bursledon
Funster No
MH
Bentley Indigo
Exp
Since April 2016
Thanks for this I will have a look. The chassis is a Renault Traffic

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
if you contact Heart of England motorhomes weedon nr northampton they were Bentley dealers and may be able to help you their phone number is Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back