Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years
Can't believe there is nothing on here about Benimar motorhomes. They are built in Spain to a very high standard and fitted out with every luxury. There is a Benimar Owners Club. Even Edwina Currie owns one! :thumb:

david and ann

Free Member
Jan 3, 2009
Sax Alicante
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
7 years
Benimar

Can't believe there is nothing on here about Benimar motorhomes. They are built in Spain to a very high standard and fitted out with every luxury. There is a Benimar Owners Club. Even Edwina Currie owns one! :thumb:
Hola amigo
We have a Benimar also; a Europa 6000 2002. We bought it in Alicante about 4 years ago and have been around France, Italy, Spain etc each year. its a great bus except for one or two problems. We would agree that its built to a good standard and has loads of goodies on it; which is why we bought second hand and not a cheap new motorhome. We use the outside bbq point most stops as well as the outside hot/cold shower when we take her onto the beach area just below Alicante.
Did think about joining the Benimar club but had to pay a sub so didnt; but could have done with their advice on a couple of things.
Take care
regards
David and Ann Taylor
Sax
Alicante:Cool:

Scunny-Arfie

Free Member
Sep 21, 2008
Scunthorpe
Funster No
I have seen + intend buying a Europa 600 ST, you say it was a good m/h but had 1 or two problems, could you please tell me what they are + what if anything i should look for that i maybe unaware of problem wise.
At the moment i have an Elddis Xpedition 100 (for sale in the classified adds) its a great m/h but need a 6 berth fix bed or rear lounge + central diner + the benimar that i saw was just perfect.
Hope i can sell mine before the Benimar sells.

denzil

Free Member
Oct 23, 2009
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Nov 2009
We have just bought our first motorhome and it is a 2004 Benimar Anthus 6000. We pick it up tomorrow so very excited! We will keep our eyes open on the forum for any tips and advice!

:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Denzil and :welcome:to MHFun.:thumb:
Hope all goes well with your new van.::bigsmile:

S

stagman

Deleted User

Yes I thought it was a good motorhome until I heard Edwina the B--ch Curry had one:thumb:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
i think we've passed the factory between barcelona and castillon.:thumb:

:Cool: That is quite TRUE. It is based on the outskirts of Benicarlo on the way south to Peniscola where El Cid was flimed. :thumb:

Another bit of useless information passed on. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Caveman

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Funster No
Benimar spares

I need some replacement locks for my benimar 6000, any idea where spares are available.
All help appreciated.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back