Free Member
Jan 8, 2011
Debyshire
Funster No
MH
hymer c640 c class
Exp
since 2009
Hi does anybody own a benimar 243 I am interested in this model would appreciate any feed back thanks.

Jul 29, 2016
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 237
Exp
im a newbie
Was looking at one in Marquis yesterday. Like the layout and huge garage. Beds look plenty large enough but I couldn't get the top bunk to drop down (don't think its electric). Top bunk is max 150Kg if thats any use to you. The bottom bunk can be wound up to accommodate more room in the garage - this is done via a wind handle in the garage.

Cab's well specced too air con sat nav DAB etc. Would need to get it uprated as the payload is a little on the low side for our needs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 25, 2016
Ynys Môn, UK
Funster No
MH
2016 Benimar 243
Exp
Since 2016
We have had a 243 for over a year now and love it, originally we were to get a scooter to go in the garage, but then got a dog, so now have a pair of electric bikes, dog goes in a bag on the front of one of the bikes.
We needed a fixed bed as I get up early and need a space to get up to, and bed always ready for an afternoon snooze.
Table universally disliked but can be adjusted or take out completely.
Spec is very good for the price, we managed a good discount from marquis, so even better.
Bottom bed hard work to wind up and down, top bed easy to raise and lower.
The main thing is to reside on layout, for us it is perfect.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back