Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
Copied this from Motor Caravanners Club Facebook page this morning.
"Went in car to Benidorm today and checked out sites. First I called at Albir and vans were being turned away from Cap Blanche, also the Aire on the seafront road was packed with vans, not much space between them. There were several vans parked on the beach by the river in Altea. At El Raco vans were parked on the main road outside site and I didn't see any spaces on site. Arena Blanca car park was packed with about 10 vans, and La Toretta also vans on Car park. At Cala Fine...strat beach vans were parked on a car park despite clear signs forbidding motorhomes. I also saw vans driving around the area looking for spaces. I didn't go to all the sites and there may be spaces on Vilasol and Vilamar (around 30e pn short stay) but my gut feeling is that all sites in the area are full. If anyone is on their way to this beautiful part of the Costa Blanca I suggest checking with sites before you arrive."

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
An English van arrived at La Toretta on Tuesday delivering a caravan from the UK for the owner who is flying in today. The owner was supposed to have booked a pitch, but none were available when the courier arrived. The caravan is awaiting the owner on the carpark. I have never seen Benidorm this busy at this time of year. I dont understand it, I know the exchange rate is good, but its been better.
Maybe after wandering around Spain for a few years they have realised Benidorm has the best weather and cheapest beer :thumb:.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back