Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Rojales Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2000
If you stay longer than 183 days you need to reregister your van onto Spainish plates :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
If you stay longer than 183 days you need to reregister your van onto Spainish plates :LOL::LOL::LOL:
No you're a tax resident at that point. :) 90 days for reregistration unless you obtain a 'certificate of non -residency'.:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
And of course everyone complies with these laws/regulations:rofl:

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
What on earth are you going to do for four months apart from turn into another copy of the walking dead that inhabit the campsites. SWMBO saw one the other day fall off his bike. I meet him the following day sitting with a coffee and glass of G&T at 10am. We are both ready to move after 7 days sometimes sooner. Then you have to consider who your neighbours might be. There are a lot of noisy drunks out here

Last edited:

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
I have done 5 months for the last 3 years in all that time I have only seen 3 or 4 drunks if you go like we do you curb the drinking so if you have not done the camp sites don't knock them

OP
OP
W
Nov 30, 2008
Funster No
That is true you are not forced to get drunk. I think its a great allround place with something for everybody. Thats why the campsites are mainly full in winter enjoying the climate

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
What on earth are you going to do for four months apart from turn into another copy of the walking dead that inhabit the campsites. SWMBO saw one the other day fall off his bike. I meet him the following day sitting with a coffee and glass of G&T at 10am. We are both ready to move after 7 days sometimes sooner. Then you have to consider who your neighbours might be. There are a lot of noisy drunks out here
Each to their own, we will be there in a few days time for 6 months, on Villasol pitch 613, so call up for a drink if you are passing through, however it may be wise to pm us as we are never certain when we will be in, so much to see and do, so many places to go. May be wise to join the Snowbirds group it will help you to track us down :rofl:
Cheers
Ed​

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We can't go this year unfortunately but we loved it despite thinking it would be our idea of hell before we got there the first time. We arrived on festival day, got lost and ended up in the middle of it. The looks of horror on our faces must have been so terrifying that the poor policeman let us through in our motorhome. I don't drink at all and I was never made to feel uncomfortable by anyone, we had a great time and in the immortal words of Arnie "I'll be back" .

OP
OP
W
Nov 30, 2008
Funster No
Each to their own, we will be there in a few days time for 6 months, on Villasol pitch 613, so call up for a drink if you are passing through, however it may be wise to pm us as we are never certain when we will be in, so much to see and do, so many places to go. May be wise to join the Snowbirds group it will help you to track us down :rofl:
Cheers
Ed​
Thanks for the offer. We will join snowbirds when we get there near end october. Staying on La Torreta. How do I join snowbirds

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back