The Dudess
Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
@funflair we're in a Hymer t554, pitch 95, left through the gates, then right at the end. I'll have a walk up and look for you.

@The Dude, we're heading for Javea, probably on Tuesday or Wednesday. Let us know what site you're on, when you get there. We're not actually going to stay in Beni, just going down for the day.
Planning to stay at Camping Javea for 3 or 4 days depending on the weather and what the site is like. Hope to see you there.
http://www.campingjavea.es/

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi
@funflair we're in a Hymer t554, pitch 95, left through the gates, then right at the end. I'll have a walk up and look for you.

@The Dude, we're heading for Javea, probably on Tuesday or Wednesday. Let us know what site you're on, when you get there. We're not actually going to stay in Beni, just going down for the day.
@bellabee went out for a walk and bumped into friends so late back, try and catch you tomorrow.

Martin

Aug 31, 2015
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt, AS Winchcombe
Exp
since 2013
ooh lots of you there then. We are joining you on 5/6th April. 4 weeks to go and i am so looking forward to it. Never been to Benidorm before and never been abroad in MH before either :D been looking at the different campsites today. what does everyone recommend. I would like somewhere with a swimming pool if possible and some shade for OH.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
hopefullly when i get back around july,most of you winter warmers will be gone,leaving the place free and clean for us beni residents lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back