Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
A bit of a dull start today, but who cares because we had a great start to our Christmas last night, The Funsters team came second in the Villasol quiz last night, but more importantly we won the dosh!!! ho ho ho, how that works I don't know :xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
glad ya won the dosh so that means u lot are in the chair when we get there yippeee :xgrin:

crazysam

Free Member
May 29, 2014
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
november 2013
Hello im crazysam and I arrived in Benidorm yesterday. I have no idea where to stay.Im in liddles car park at the moment lol ( I do have permission). Does anyone know where people wild camp in in or around Benidorm please? Im at McDonald for free wifi right now and this is the only way I can get wifi so I will keep popping back to see if anyone will be kind enough to reply. thanx a lot. sam

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
sam some people just park in the side street but they will only allow u there for a while before they tell you to move if u go to the street where villasol is then just up from there is a park and there is parking just off the road there and large enough for a mh also some coaches stop there but tbh in beni u would be best in a camp

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Second what Bill says, today there are 2 motorhomes parked up by the playground / park just down the road from the entrance to Villasol, on and off there have been quite a few different units parked up there for the last week.
It will be busy with people parking for the market tomorrow, but the motorhomes were still there during the market on Wednesday.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Can some of you guys down there go around and check on Snowbird as he might have just lost the plot (not pitch - marbles:))...straight jacket maybe required:coffee:

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Been overcast and cloudy all day here in Alfaz and Albir. Hope it clears tomorrow. BUSBY.:(

crazysam

Free Member
May 29, 2014
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
november 2013
hi its crazysam. thanx for your replies everyone, really appreciated. wandered off to Calp today and met a load of French and Belgium motorhomers all parked in a line off a main straight to the seafront. what a laugh they were until a german shouted something towards our group! I shouted back "no hable espaniol! " and my group fell about laughing. They whispered" he's German! ". And that sums up why I have NO desire to go to Germany!!
Anyway im going to venture down to where u said near Villasol tomorrow. thanxs again u lot : )
CRAZY

Nov 19, 2013
york
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi

How busy is villasol at the mo? Currently on boat into Bilbao and should arrive in Benidorm tomorrow evening

Thanks

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Villasol is quite busy at the moment, but there are still pitches available. Safe journey down,
Brisey.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs

You sold up in Lundon, then, Brian...

Spose you just as well have...:xThumb:

You spend more time in that bloody bar than you do at home... :xwink::xrofl:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
I have not sold up in London Mo, will be returning there towards the end of April. God only knows why.
Oh yeah,
My country needs me. :rofl:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi MickyP, there are quite a few Funsters at Villasol. We have a table for 13 booked for the Christmas dinner.
Brisey.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
You are more than welcome to join us, but you will have to ask Juan the restaurant manager as he has allocated us our table. Our booking is under the name of MATTHEWS, hopefully he will be able to extend the table and fit you in.
Brisey.
PS we are on pitch 427, will try and get to see you and say hello tomorrow.

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
Hi Everybody in Benidorm. We will be going to watch a relative of ours sing and play his Guitar on Christmas eve afternoon at the Heartbreak bar. This is a regular spot for him as he is a resident here . He goes by the name of Wammy and I am sure a few of you might of seen him before. Bit of an old rocker type he is but I have heard he is not bad. This is a open invitation to anyone and it would be nice to see some funsters there and have a chat and a drink. The bar is on the sea front and has a old 50's type chevy taxi stuck out of the front of the building so should not be too hard to find he kicks off at 4.00pm. Look forward to seeing everybody there.
Merry Xmas everyone
Ian and Shirls

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi Everybody in Benidorm. We will be going to watch a relative of ours sing and play his Guitar on Christmas eve afternoon at the Heartbreak bar. This is a regular spot for him as he is a resident here . He goes by the name of Wammy and I am sure a few of you might of seen him before. Bit of an old rocker type he is but I have heard he is not bad. This is a open invitation to anyone and it would be nice to see some funsters there and have a chat and a drink. The bar is on the sea front and has a old 50's type chevy taxi stuck out of the front of the building so should not be too hard to find he kicks off at 4.00pm. Look forward to seeing everybody there.
Merry Xmas everyone
Ian and Shirls

If he is as good as he was 15 years ago when I booked him for my 50th birthday bash in the UK, he is very good. If I remember right he used to play with quite a famous band in the UK years ago. Small world eh.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We will be there Ian. We have seen Whammy a couple of times, he is a great entertainer. What could be better on a Xmas Eve afternoon than to be sat in the sunshine by the beach with a cold beer and some rock n roll music.
Brisey & Pamelaaar.

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
UKBill,

The Tincas (Upton Blues Festival) will be swinging by Benidorm around the 11th January and might pop into Villasol for a couple of nights and a few beers; will you guys still be around then?

Dec 23, 2009
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Atoutrial tracker
Exp
Since 2004
Are any of the Funsters in Benidorm at the moment or over New Year doing the Moroccan trip n January ? We live in Benidorm on Villamar for the winter. Would be good to meet up before we set off.
Ron & Jeanette

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
UKBill,

The Tincas (Upton Blues Festival) will be swinging by Benidorm around the 11th January and might pop into Villasol for a couple of nights and a few beers; will you guys still be around then?

yes we will be about but possible el raco and not villasol but drop a line and will meet ya in the villasol bar

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back