Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
9 years motorhome / 10 years campervan
we are thinking of booking a plot for a 6 week stay at camping raco during april/may. [we have a dog so other site choices are limited]. can anyone tell me ,are you given a choice of pitch at the time of booking or are you just given whats available when you turn up? if you are given a choice when reserving ,is there any areas to avoid [ie totally in shade etc], not expecting august temperatures but would like to sit out in whatever sun there might be. it appears that to qualify for long term rates you now have to stay a minimum of 60 days [which we cant]so i think our stay will work about 16e i am not sure if this includes eleccy though .any uptodate info or advice welcome .

Dec 28, 2017
Loughborough
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Hi we have been on Raco for last two weeks, staying 10 weeks when we arrived we were given list with all the available pitches and told to have a walk round and decide which one we wanted. We had about 15 to choose from, the site is now full with motorhomes on overspill waiting for pitches. You get a discount for over 30 nights,then 61 nights, they have started to charge 1.50 Euro a night for dogs this year. Most of the good pitches are taken by permanent and long overwinter units, but they should be long gone by the time you come over in April. We love the site. You get 2 KW of electricity included in price then you are charged for all the rest you use over that, better to run somethings on gas as it is cheaper, you can check with reception how much electric you are using.

OP
OP
G

greyman1

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
9 years motorhome / 10 years campervan
thanks bobandfay for your reply , it is really helpfull and much appreciated .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back