Rally Benicarlo - up and running! (1 Viewer)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Hi
I think we paid about 14euro a night including the low amp electric, this was for a fully serviced pitch with water and drainage and satalite connection with the main english channels, they even lent us a decoder box and included the dog.
This was the rate for the Fun rally in March 2015 and i would expect the price to be more today i think we paid upfront for the rally but normally i usually pay for a week at once on site just in case circumstances change

Dave

I fought that hard to get you lot €14 I think thats what gave me my heart attack !! :doh:

Seriously .... That was a special rally prices and a one off... But as said mention your a funster and ask if they are an deals.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
Hi I've just looked up this site in the ACSI.
Its listed at €17 a night with a 7 for 6 deal, therefore its seven nights for €102 ie €the equivalent of €14.57 a night.
I haven't used my ASCI card in Spain, does anyone know if I just turn up mid October will I get a pitch?

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Just have at Mazarron, Euro 17 full service, 11amps and 7kwh per day included, all on ACSI, no booking but site getting busy with snowbirds already!

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Its a mini meet, there are 4 Funster vans tonight on the new pitches. I feel a party coming on :party2:
Cheers I'm of down the bar
Ed
And I'm holding the fort for you here at BP Ed. ;) There are 26 x MHs here so far. :eek:

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
We have not long arrived at Benicarlo at the Funsters site and had lunch and set up. Just chilling a bit before exploring and saying Hello to anyone. Seen one Fun sticker so far as we were directed to our pitch.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We are still here at Benicarlo, pitch 145. There are a couple of Funsters parked up near to us as well.
Rory departed about 5 days ago.
Brisey.

Reactions: JaG

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
Well we went to the beach for the afternoon and then on the way back someone had dumped a white plastic bag full of rubbish just above the steps to the beach which wasn't there on the way down! I suspect that path is used by dog walkers from the site as well. What a disgusting and idle thing to do. Couldn't pick it up as I had both hands full. We have our suspicions and they are not British thank goodness!

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi, Alegria is also a CC&c site which offers 1-6 nights £12.70, 7-21 £11.56, 22-28 11.50, 29-91 £10.30, over 91 is £7.40 per night, including 6amp electricity on fully serviced pitches. These are on the new part of the site. The prices are available from 1 September until 30 June

We will be there from 2 April until at least the 7 May, when I spoke to Lisa she said a rally for 2 weeks would be fine. She could not promise we would all be on the new part as CC&C have prebooked 14 of the 19 pitches, but she did say they would be able to offer at least 20 pitches on the main campsite which are smaller but just as good.

Ginny

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Well we went to the beach for the afternoon and then on the way back someone had dumped a white plastic bag full of rubbish just above the steps to the beach which wasn't there on the way down! I suspect that path is used by dog walkers from the site as well. What a disgusting and idle thing to do. Couldn't pick it up as I had both hands full. We have our suspicions and they are not British thank goodness!

We noticed there were people living in a tent further up the beach when we were there earlier in the year, we wondered what they did with their rubbish.

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Arrived and all pitched up for the next 17 nights. Lovely site and facilities. Pitches are very big too. Like the idea of the EHU resetting itself if you put on too much...which we did.

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Ha ha Happens to us all :)
Yep seems OK yer perhaps will bump into one another not had much time to look around ,Mr/mrs garmin had a hissy fit and sent me to a car park ,thats after a drive up to L'Orangerie (?) And its 50,000 flies not recommended .

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Pete n Jan here for a week poss before heading back north ,poss I'm here for 10-14 days .
145 ,got that .
Will get squared away for now,catch up tomorrow or whenever .ttfn

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Yesterday was like being at Glastonbury,out if the van into 3" water /mud so groundmat washed n dried .had a good walk down to town and back .had a look down"Coronatin Street" on the site liked the old C(?) Reg Hymer with funster badge but all out and about. by the time we all got back into shape clean up wise was getting on a bit looking at wx forecast more of the same on its way so going to chase the sun .
Edit: on this pitch(96) UK style ehu plug reads( when testing on plug in ) reversed polarity. No probs as I have a short crossover lead .
Put that in line ,just the
same. All combinations Nada .but OK on Petes socket.
reception " yes we know if that " wtf why put anyone on there without telling them .fridge still kept beer cold :D and old kettle working

Have a good one all .

Last edited:

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Jolly Roger, where be too ma
beauty

Aye Aye ,wandered down to your pitch area yesterday on way back from town. All looked deserted so didn't intrude.
Had a bit of a clean up after the rain /mud where we were and went onwards travel better site ,pitched up in brilliant sunshine Estanyet for the w/e then heading up to Ampolla ,

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
Aye Aye ,wandered down to your pitch area yesterday on way back from town. All looked deserted so didn't intrude.
Had a bit of a clean up after the rain /mud where we were and went onwards travel better site ,pitched up in brilliant sunshine Estanyet for the w/e then heading up to Ampolla ,
Ah well never mind, maybe we will meet up somewhere sometime, take care

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi :hi: how long Will any of you funsters be at Benicarlo, we are at Torra Del Mar for the next 2 weeks. Should be passing up past Beny around the 14th Nov,if anyone is still around.

Mew.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back