LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We are looking at Xmas and New Year at Beni then heading a bit further south, going to get the dog's rabies jabs done then see how things go with ahc and passports etc don't think I could do another cold winter here but things are changing quickly so it might be a bit easier come the time. :party3::drinks::sun:
Brilliant news!

Dec 16, 2017
Almuñécar, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile - Globebus T7
Last time I went to Benidorm it was February 1974 and it snowed. There seems to be a lot of different opinions over sites, but for us no. 1 priority is it must be dog friendly. Any recommendations for a short list if we decide to take a trip over for Xmas?

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Last time I went to Benidorm it was February 1974 and it snowed. There seems to be a lot of different opinions over sites, but for us no. 1 priority is it must be dog friendly. Any recommendations for a short list if we decide to take a trip over for Xmas?
We like La Torreta .. its a bit old school and some of the facilities could do with an update but it is dog friendly and the folk that work there are great

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Flown a couple of times for a week and stopped in a hotel in January which was enough for me , 2 months there :oops::oops:.
There is plenty to see and do outside of Benidorm..BUSBY.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back