Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
A few weeks ago I read a similar thread to this but can't see it now

I now use the 'Recent Posts' option to view what is going on, this automatically includes all threads as it's name suggests, this however includes Belly Locker entries that I suspect the vast majority of members / readers would chose to avoid

Today we had a post with an innocuous title, listed under Belly Locker, as it happened it was far from offensive IMO and could just have sneaked into the U shaped lounge, however it could have been far worse and then possibly viewed by many by accident

Can Belly Locker entries either not be included at all in recent posts and have to be selected specifically to find, or can we set filters independently to avoid the Belly Locker

I am not a prude, but have read a few entries in there and don't really want to bump into many by accident

David

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
My computer must do its own thing then.... If I click on New Posts I get posts which arn't on Recent posts... could be me confused again I guess. :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
My computer must do its own thing then.... If I click on New Posts I get posts which arn't on Recent posts... could be me confused again I guess. :(

New posts will give you ones you havent saw then they move into recent posts...I think.

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
In another forum that I frequent (Not to do with Motorhomes) there is a facility to tick a box on a thread to ignore it in future and then it ceases to exist as far as that person is concerned. No notifications of any thread posts and doesn't appear in the lists of new posts for just that person. Board software is however different to this site! Perhaps a useful suggestion to make to the software house?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back