Belarc is a very good Handy PC utility (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
I have just been using the Belarc Pc utility it's very handy Free down load HERE

It will even give out the microsoft product keys

The Belarcadvisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server. Link Removed :thumb:

Last edited:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
I have just been using the Belarc Pc utility it's very handy Free down load HERE

It will even give out the microsoft product keys

The Belarcadvisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server. Link Removed :thumb:

Yep,

Good utility .:thumb:Been using it for some years.Wouldn't be without it.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hmmm downloaded it but when I try to install windows says it is not a system 32 file? :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi got it now tried to save it first time and it doesn't like that. Brilliant piece of software. :thumb:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Its been a well-kept secret for years now - excellent utility. There's a similar utility out there called Sandra, by Sysoft I think. Worth having one of these utilities and keeping a print out of your system which you can update when you upgrade it.

Laurie:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back