Belarc is a very good Handy PC utility

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I have just been using the Belarc Pc utility it's very handy Free down load HERE

It will even give out the microsoft product keys

The Belarcadvisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server.
:thumb:

Last edited:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
I have just been using the Belarc Pc utility it's very handy Free down load HERE

It will even give out the microsoft product keys

The Belarcadvisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server.
:thumb:
Yep,

Good utility .:thumb:Been using it for some years.Wouldn't be without it.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Champagnac-La-Riviere
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme Leader Camp
Exp
Since 2004
Hi got it now tried to save it first time and it doesn't like that. Brilliant piece of software. :thumb:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Its been a well-kept secret for years now - excellent utility. There's a similar utility out there called Sandra, by Sysoft I think. Worth having one of these utilities and keeping a print out of your system which you can update when you upgrade it.

Laurie:Smile:

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services