beginners and advice Portugal / Faro Airport (1 Viewer)

hedges

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Funster No
hello everyone. We are proud owners of a Burstner named Bertie and looking forward to travelling France/Spain/Portugal this winter. ANY advice re sites etc. and especially somewhere to leave Bertie when flying back to UK for Xmas. Thanks everyone

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
hello everyone. We are proud owners of a Burstner named Bertie and looking forward to travelling France/Spain/Portugal this winter. ANY advice re sites etc. and especially somewhere to leave Bertie when flying back to UK for Xmas. Thanks everyone

Hi there Hedges... there is a Dutch man who stores motorhomes near Faro airport.. he will drive you to the airport and pick you up too (for a fee.)

My friend Mick has the details and I will ask him to let me know and I will post them. He is touring around France at the moment... I ask you... what did we do before the internet/mobiles/Skype?

JJ

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
hello everyone. We are proud owners of a Burstner named Bertie

Vot kind of a name ist "Bertie" fur ein gut German wohnwagen ? Sounds like an English puff.

This thread any help ?

Link Removed

I've seen loads of C&CC offerings if you want wall to wall Brit and "You WILL have coffee at 10 followed by Bingo, except on Wednesdays when Arthur will continue his lecture on antique Cornish clay pipes and how to look after them".

Whereas Pistop Productions offers: 10 do my legs work yet followed by "oh my god where did all those empty bottles come from ?"

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Parking/storage near Faro airport is at Glass Fantasies near Fuseta on the EN 125.

Peter and Miep Hollinga... tel +351 289 791 641. Mobile +351 962 682 312.

Hope this helps...

JJ :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back