Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'm sure you gad a great time. The album for this rally isLink Removed Please upload some photos :thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thanks Jim, some photos will Im sure follow.

as there seems to be a lot of diffenret threads started I thought I would use this one to offer my thoughts about the weekend.

First and foremost may I say a massive thankyou to all those that attended the meet. A special thankyou to the 14 meet virgins that came and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Never again will I attend a meet without apprieciating the effort that goes in to organising one. Nikki and I really enjoyed organising the meet and had a good chuckle doing so.

It was great to see some new families attending and enjoying themselves. I have never seen kids having such a great time in to the wee small hours.

I think that most that attended, enjoyed the meet and had a good time. Freindships are born from these types of activities and I hope if you found some new freinds you will continue to come on more meets.

thanks to everyone whom let Tara take part in the dog racing competition against the jack russel and westie.
so thanks to everyone and see you again reaaaaaaaallllllll soon.

One more special thanks goes to Geo. For the first time in my life I got to drive a big RV. I was like a kid given a ferari for the day. I loved every minute of it so thanks Geo.

Paul & Nikki.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back