Been away....for a change! (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
What a week end! It's been so good to see Stéphanie and her darling Nicolas!

We walked (they nearly killed me!, I still had a bad back and a bad leg but survived) a lot around their place in Paris. There are 3 parks next to their flat including the well known Park Monceau.

On Saturday we went to Rambouillet where they bought their future home. We were very lucky and found a way to get in. We were not supposed to go and visit inside as they are still working on it and it's meant to be dangerous to venture in without a helmet on.
Anyway a few pics will show you all the work which has been already done.

Of course on Sunday I had to go back home, but this time, I was too tired to go through the whole thing again RER, underground , walking..etc... so I book a cab... and got quietly to the airport.

As it is bank holiday tomorrow I've taken today off, and went on my own in Max, for a little time of peace and quiet, understand , eat, sleep, eat and more sleep , and a bit of TV and a bit of FUN and by all means...eat! Did I say it already:D??

OK Now pics! 1st pic shows their flat with the pink wall.All the windows up to the corner are theirs. They also have the garden! Sd pic is at the back. Then bathroom is nearly having all the elements ...2 happy bunnies showing mum (and in law) their treasure. Entrance of the residence . More to come SL376374.JPG SL376372.JPG SL376381.JPG
SL376362.JPG
SL376364.JPG

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Looks very nice indeed not far off completion, Your future son in law he looks like a nice chap too, not forgetting your lovely daughter of course.(y):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Looks great it's so lovely when the young ones have their first home. Good luck and much happiness to them! And enjoy your R and R!

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
126198-509571b5fe221d42db391bedff98c981.jpg

My gord.................

Add a few wrinkles...Shorter hair and take away the glasses and make her a bit shorter..

And it could be the spitting image of our Frankie... :wink:

:lips:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
Great photos , it makes your heart feel good when your young ones are making a success of life and nest building (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back