OP
Helen Ariel
Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Moules are never good early spring, I think they use frozen ones!
Hope you enjoyed your trip as much as we have, it’s been lovely to see your photos!
It wasn't that. Plenty of fresh ones in the fish counters. It was the fact they'd been over cooked several hours earlier and not added any wine, butter or cream to the sauce!

OP
OP
Helen Ariel
Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Hi there
Might see you on the road tomorrow, we are heading for Chartres where we will stop for the night , There are three of us traveling together , give us a beep if you pass by.
Have a great trip
Bob & Muriel
This was 5 months ago! We're home now!

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Great trip Helen and Paul, might have to seek out some of those places you found for a change. :giggle:
Will you be staying back at your house this time.?

We are off on 4th April but only 6½ weeks wish it were 6½ months but some one has to get back to see the grandkids.

:groan:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Helen Ariel
Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Great trip Helen and Paul, might have to seek out some of those places you found for a change. :giggle:
Will you be staying back at your house this time.?

We are off on 4th April but only 6½ weeks wish it were 6½ months but some one has to get back to see the grandkids.

:groan:
Enjoy your trip! We get our house back on Friday after 2 years. Can't wait! Lot's of DIY and maintenance to keep us busy this summer.

Aug 28, 2020
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
none
Many thanks for sharing your trip. A great source of enjoyment over the long winter here.
Best wishes with moving back into the sedentary life

• Nice One!
Reactions: f6c
Aug 29, 2010
Nuneaton. Only when I have to.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis t564
Exp
Since Sept 2010
I am assuming that you had no problem exiting Schengen after 'overstaying'. We are in the same position. I have an Irish passport but not my wife. We have had two trips since last Autumn. One month in Spain/France and a week in the Canaries. She got stamped both times, of course but we can prove she was with me. Hoping this holds good for a proper trip this Spring and Summer.

• Informative
Reactions: f6c

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back