Free Member
Sep 14, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie
Morning all, we need HELP! We have just bought a 1995 compass drifter merit 360e. We have gone away to york and when we went to put up the lounge bed last night spent about an hour trying to configure the cushions. I dont know whether we're dumber than we think but could not work it out. There doesn't seem to be enough cushions to make the double let alone the king size bit. We have the kitchen at the back, longe in the middle and double bed above cab. Tried to use the small cushions to fiill the gaps. Ended up with a heath Robinson bed which was quite uncomfortable. Can anyone point meinthe direction of a website to help or a simple explanation. Thanks Gary and Mandy

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi, Gary & Mandy

Our Compass is different to yours (it's a Compass) so doubt that we can help. Have looked for motorhome dealers in York area, as they may have been able to help, but there doesn't seem to be any. Are you staying on a campsite? If so, maybe you could ask advice from other campers? Do you still have seller's phone number?

Hope you can get it sorted out before tonight.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
gazzeroo

gazzeroo

Free Member
Sep 14, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie
Thanks for replying, We have had a bit of help from the seller. We are back home now and going to try again this weekend
Gary

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Perhaps if you could post a couple of photos? I'd imagine you'd put the longest cushions the direction in which you are lying, then smaller ones filling in head and/ or feet areas.

Upvote 0

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Holly will be right in that the one piece foam that is normally the seating will be your "bed" and all the bits will fill in the gaps. Should be comfortable laid on those.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
gazzeroo

gazzeroo

Free Member
Sep 14, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie
Thanks for your suggestions, the cushions did in fact need to go lengthways. Why didn`t I think of that DOH!!
All sorted and had a good nights sleep last night

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back