eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
View attachment 535198

PA474 doing engine tests at IWM Duxford following winter maintenance there
What a beautiful lady, I’ve had the privilege of guarding her for a few nights in a lifetime far, far away, she was with her sisters sleeping on a visit to the airfield I was on , they are a gorgeous family. It was quite spooky, seeing them in the night mist under sodium lights…

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
An impressive piece of British engineering that we should be proud off.
The sound of Merlins is special but four running together is enough to make you tingle. I was at Shuttleworth when both the BBMF and the Canadian Lancaster did a fly past. I don’t think that will happen again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sleafordquin
Sep 9, 2021
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Mohican S
Exp
Have owned my moho for 2.5 years now
An impressive piece of British engineering that we should be proud off.
The sound of Merlins is special but four running together is enough to make you tingle. I was at Shuttleworth when both the BBMF and the Canadian Lancaster did a fly past. I don’t think that will happen again.
I doubt the canadian aircraft will come over again. Depends how long Just jayne takes to get airborn again

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
We were all entertained by the Lancaster Flypast at The Lincoln Show Funster Meet a couple of years back, were we not chaps?
I hope it wasn't the last time this will happen, everyone loves The WW2 Aircraft when they do a display or flypast.
I am sure a funster will have some video recording of this flypast, it was amazing to see & hear.
LES

OP
OP
Sleafordquin
Sep 9, 2021
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Mohican S
Exp
Have owned my moho for 2.5 years now
We were all entertained by the Lancaster Flypast at The Lincoln Show Funster Meet a couple of years back, were we not chaps?
I hope it wasn't the last time this will happen, everyone loves The WW2 Aircraft when they do a display or flypast.
I am sure a funster will have some video recording of this flypast, it was amazing to see & hear.
LES
I am sure the lancaster will be back to Coningsby very shortly. It had an air test yesterday and looking like another one tomorrow morning with a flight home in the afternoon wind dependant

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back