Beamac (1 Viewer)

B

Beamac

Deleted User
Can anyone give me any advice on the following:
Whent away last week with our motorhome Talbot Express Highwayman, We noticed that the Zig water gauge was not working, It was lighting up but the setting was not.
Can I check if it is the gauge or the sender unit, Or do I just replace the lot.
I will have to drop the tank as it can not be reached from inside.
Any help will gratfully recieved.
All the best to you all. Mac.:Sad:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Beamac first WELCOME to the fun:thumb::thumb:

I had an Autosleeper with Zig guage once and that stopped working, On dropping the tank I found the problem was in the wiring on top of the tank. Damp had got at the connections, so stripped and cleaned made sure it worked then covered the block in silicone fish tank sealer. No more trouble after that. Would look before you buy if you can, could save you some cash.:winky::winky:

Dave:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
B

Beamac

Deleted User
Hi Dave , Many thanks for quick reply,As you say it will be better to drop the tank and check the wiring,Will have a go tomorrow weather permitting.
Regards, Mac.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi Mac and welcome to the FUN!

might i suggest you do nothing with it.......never accurate and a waste of time.:Doh:

niether the fresh nor waste gauges on my kontiki work properly.
the grey is empty at the moment but the gauge says its 75% full and the fresh tank is a 25% full but showing almost full.

when you run out of fresh water it stands to reason your grey tank is about full as the waste is slightly larger than the fresh tank:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back