Free Member
Nov 15, 2017
South Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Adria Sonic
IMG_20180905_111745.jpg
Hi everyone,

Off to France soon, first time, I have had a good look but cant find an definite answer and the dealer we bought from cant give an answer either, do I need deflectors on this type of headlight.
thanks

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
When have you ever seen a foreign vehicle in the UK using beam deflectors and I've looked ?

Are you going to be driving at night while abroad ?

Has anybody seen a foreign MoHo with beam deflectors fitted

Come to think of it, I haven't seen a foreign anything with beam deflectors on:whistle:

In the UK when on dip they go down & to the left so lighting the kerb area . Ours here go up & down as Lenny says , Flat. They do not dip to the right lighting up the road edge,kerb ,ditch . We have fog lights to do that:D2
That's why we don't need them in the UK & I often drive at night in the UK & am more likely to be blinded by the xenon tat than you are by a lhdrive.(y)

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
In the UK when on dip they go down & to the left so lighting the kerb area . Ours here go up & down as Lenny says , Flat. They do not dip to the right lighting up the road edge,kerb ,ditch . We have fog lights to do that:D2
That's why we don't need them in the UK & I often drive at night in the UK & am more likely to be blinded by the xenon tat than you are by a lhdrive.(y)
Only if your vehicle is from the 1970's. All modern LHD vehicles the headlamps have an asymmetrical beam pattern that kicks up to the right.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back