Be warned! (3 Viewers)

J

janandvic

Deleted User
Hi

We have just joined today after picking up a card from the Lincoln show and thought I'd like to give you a bit of warning. We have a Bessecarr E560 which is just comming up to its 1st birthday and love it to bits, so you can imagine how we felt when the wardrobe door swung right back onto the closed bathroom door only to have the bathroom door handle crunch its way into the wardrobe door:cry: We were mortified, I took a couple of photos and sent an email to swift with a design fault complaint due to the wrong type of door hinges allowing this to happen and a request for a new door free of charge. They replied that they did not concider this their fault but would send me a new door as a good will gesture. We're delighted that they took this stance and will fit a restaining strap to the new door so this does not happen again. I hope this may stop anyone else feeling as sick as we did when it happened to us.:winky:

Jan & Vic

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
:welcome::welcome: to the FUN site. :thumb: Glad they sorted your door !

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi and a big welcome to FUN and congrats on buying a Swift product, you wont find many other converters, if any, doing what they have done.

Regards

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ICDSUN

Free Member
Sep 11, 2007
Worcs
Funster No
Exp
Hi and a big welcome to FUN and congrats on buying a Swift product, you wont find many other converters, if any, doing what they have done.

Regards
Hi

It is good that Swift are sending a new door, but with a little more thought to the design in the first place it would not have been necessary.

Chris

gypsyrose

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
Echoing the "welcomes"!! Can imagine how mortified you were!! Good publicity for Swift...maybe they have had this happen a few times?!! One thing I know ...YOU will never do this again!! :RollEyes: Ana x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back