Be Quick! do you Need a nearly new Fiat Alloy Wheel with tyre? (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
We found an advert on Gumtree last week for a set of nearly new Fiat Ducato Motor Home Alloy wheels & tyres. they are being sold by Gill & Peter down in Hailsham East Sussex for £150 each so a bargain!
We travelled down on Saturday made a day of it as we went into Brighton afterwards for some nice pub grub.
They are lovely and shiny and are the same as will be fitted to our new motor home when we get it next month.
So be quick have a look on Gumtree, let Gill know its me that recommended you.:)

Good Luck, let me know if you get one there was 3 left after we took ours away.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
any chance of a photo of the wheel design please

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
We found an advert on Gumtree last week for a set of nearly new Fiat Ducato Motor Home Alloy wheels & tyres. they are being sold by Gill & Peter down in Hailsham East Sussex for £150 each so a bargain!
We travelled down on Saturday made a day of it as we went into Brighton afterwards for some nice pub grub.
They are lovely and shiny and are the same as will be fitted to our new motor home when we get it next month.
So be quick have a look on Gumtree, let Gill know its me that recommended you.:)

Good Luck, let me know if you get one there was 3 left after we took ours away.

Thanks to your post on your other thread, there are only 2 left now;) Just working on the best method of collection/deliver.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
TinaLes
Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Well done Hellski, dont miss out on this one, I washed the brake dust off the inside rim today, the whole wheel is like brand new, so I am very chuffed, the tyre is a continental vanmaster and a good en too!. The seller had a moho with steel wheels which he didn't like, so had to order these from Italy, at a cost of £1200 for all four, when he traded the moho in, he asked the dealer if having the alloy wheels would make a difference to the trade in price?, the answer was no, so he took off the alloys and put the original steels back on. hence the surplus four wheels.
Hope that helps, I think this was a lucky one off chance somehow:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back